Thursday, February 26, 2009

So here are some labels that I'm "in" to just for those who are wondering, like I'm not bathed in louis and lanvins on a reg.(like I should/will be)

Uummmmmm yea so here are a very labels for you all to google and get down with (only if your not already down with them obvs):

ICE CREAM
GAP (huge fan)
NIKE (only non-high end sneaker I wear)
SOCIETY
VANS
SUPRA
DKNY
RALPH LAUREN
LANDS END (great outer wear and my mom works there, free stuff of coarse lol)
BROOK BROTHERS (will be doing a post some day on their shit, some pretty fly shit)
NUDIE
EVISU
TRUE RELIGION
ZARA (I just got in to them recently after passing by there store on newbury maybe 100x lol, one day I just decided to check'em out)
LEVI (Classic, Love there shit, RED LABEL got on that shit!)
NEW ERA Fitteds (only fitteds I wear)

So I should have put this list in alphabetical order and I did not, just thought to do it now after I just finished lol super late but yeaaaa here's the list check these labels out, most of them you've heard of some you haven't
ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment