Friday, February 27, 2009

Well so far i've been posting a lot of stuff about other people and not much stuff about me...........heres more about me

So im currently studying at Berklee College of Music in Boston, Massachusetts. Iam a drum principal and im am still undecided about my major lol, i can not decide between Professional Music and Performance(dual major) or Professinal Music and Film Scoring. I have no clue haha. aAaahh so my screen name is dafrshprnce(AIM) if any of you want to hit me up feel free, any ideas you want to throw my way or just want to chat and get to know me, ima people person = ). I am 19 years old, i turn 20 April, 7th, soon approaching YEZZIR! lol MUSIC is my LIFE i've been drumming since i was 2 years old. Banging on pots and pans and such haha. Yea so thas pretty much ME without like really getting in Deep with my personal "life".

-A. Matthew Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment