Tuesday, March 24, 2009

THE #1 GOAL!.......sidebar MIKE got his SWAGG ON!

I NEED to be on this Swagger status, this is The GOAL of my LIFE if not this many at least 1, im praying im praying ........i love this picture the KING and the RULER of music since birth haha MJ and JONES!............ QUINCY! JONES!

I just hadd a need to post this becuase this is my inspiration daily everytime i go to school, eerytime i play a beat, everytime i listen to music.....like im so hungry for the touring and the lifetle, making GOOD music the whole 9 yards man! One Day One Day.........but it dosen't mean grammy or bust don't get me wrong.....music is my wifey i love music and i love to play the drums, hadd sticks in my hand at age 2 like ima be on my music tip famous or not grammy winner or not, platinum record or not...... but if your gunna do something you love why not want to be the best and earn the BEST awards and acknowledgments? just marinate on it ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment