Monday, March 30, 2009

Something To Think About

So i've been away for the last 4 days, burried in school work(hahaha riiiiiight) and the NCAA Tourney's both Mens and Womens. I watched very good games this weekend from both tourneys, two to point out.....PITT vs. NOVA crazy!!!!!! SCOTTIE REYNOLDS......nuff said......than my UCONN team smashed on MIZZOU YURP HASHEEM THABEET, KEMBA WALKER, JEFF ADRIEN, A.J. PRICE! C'MON!!!!!! My UNC team didnt let me done neither so between the two teams im having a very good bracket this year. So that was my weekend and over the weekend I came up with more questions that maybe you can shed some light on:

1. IS BLAKE GRIFFIN THE BEST PLAYER IN THE TOURNAMENT?

2. IF THE UCONN WOMENS TEAM GOES UNDEFEATED WILL THEY BE THE BEST COLLEGE WOMENS TEAM EVER?

3. IS NEW JACK CITY PT. 2 GOING TO SELL BIGG OR FLOP MAJOR?

No comments:

Post a Comment