Friday, March 06, 2009

Hitting the hay early tonight; a long day awaits, nothing but work! = /

Well I'm back at my moms house in worcester tonight, the wireless is THE WORST so iam posting from my sidekick, hence no pictures or anythng will be posted with this.......= / Damn I like the pictures too they add a bit of reality, that we all can see, to these post.......anyway, got rehearsal at 2 p.m. Tomorrow then I have to JET to my cousins bball game at Assumption(which also started at 2.....dunno if ill make it = /, They made it to there Conference Championship!!!!! NE- 10!!!!!! YEZZIR!!!!! than with a W comes the Heavy Overly Wild Parties for the night where I may not even post anythng til monday, maybe ill do a lil vid sumwhere in my rehearsal= / idk. So I'm just going to bed early cuz I dnt want to be reminded by my home boys of how there partying and have'n fun in the bean while I'm inside the house here in worcester on this lovely friday night >= / WOW. Well! Later days folks! Be back Manana hopefully who knows

No comments:

Post a Comment