Monday, March 09, 2009

Mid-Terms WEEK a.k.a HELL WEEK


Hello WORLD, it is currently mid-terms week at my school right now, so not COOL! and of coarse im not studying, why wudd I?? jk jk i am busy at work with my classes(all music classes this semester YES!) and i have taken this time to post sum shit before i go AWOL lol or w.e. u want to call it. Uuuuummmmmmi hope you're enjoying my new post between the monclers and ELISHAAAA!!!!!! lol shes very pretty = ) but ah anyway yeaaaa HELL WEEK but SPRING BREAK starts FRIDAY YEZZIR lets git it! ima prolly plan to go to L.A. or NYC or sumthn stunt in a new location for two weeks hahaha yup! so ah yeaaa jus wanted to  let you know wut the stiuation is up here very serious at Berklee right now, grades on the line, studnet cram'n for test, sleepless nights lol yup all of that. uuuummm im bout to head to COPLEY mall though right now check out sum shit hopefully cop a lil sumthn sumthn for myself ; ) and yeaaa keep it locked on my page every now and then between now and wednesday or sumthn idk but be GOOD!

GOD BLESS

No comments:

Post a Comment