Thursday, March 19, 2009

WOW! A title dosen't even begin to describe this one

Here it is folks......The picture that wus supposed to be my new BLOG TITLE, i worked on this thing for like an hour tuesday night, i thought it was so creative and idealistic and different. I was so AMP'D on it editing it and making sure it was perfect....PERFECT. FLAWLESS. It i wanted people to say HEY that is SICK man your picture is killin! So im cropping and saving the image and going to my layout settings and everything, pretty much im stoked on it to see peoples reactions hopefully get some comments or w.e. So i upload the image save everything go to check it out and my blog seems madd funny! the picutre moved my entire format and everything to the right like an inch on the screen, like basically it wasnt set in the middle, it bothered me HARD and on top of that the picture was TOOO BIG. Bigger than i thought it would be lol. But to make a long story short i FINALLY got it right hahaha went a different direction so tlet me know what you guys think of the idea or w.e. w.e. lol 2 days for a fucking PICTURE??? lol wow

No comments:

Post a Comment