Monday, March 23, 2009

The Situation of the past 3 days

So this is the situation............NO iMAC FOR THE DAY! = / i haven't been using it for the last two days cuz sumone(idk WHO!) got a cd stuck in the super drive(super-drive?) i dnt know how its speeled but anyways yea so today wen i got to school i dropped it off a computer tech to get checked on and i shudd have it back and repaired by the end of the DAY! YES! But uh yea im in Berklee's computer lab chillin, so yeaa this weekend was interesting. NDH and I was going at it she knows who she is ; ) NDH a.k.a MY DJ = ) on the 1's and 2's hahahaha. But we got our shit together so we good we GREAT lol i told her i would post sumthn and here it is jus for you HITLER! jk jk. I had a mini visit to Roger Williams U. hi RYAN haha children these days they grow up so fast = D hahaha but yeaa um im jus chillin i havent posted anything in a awhile so i jus wanted to get on here real quick and drop sumthn may not interest everyone(especially if you dnt knowme know me) but for my homies and my besties and people who know me as freaky weeky hahahahahaha this is for U..........oh'and BIGG ASS SIDE BAR(sorta) THE DREAM and my wfiey CHRISTINA MILIAN! WTF! Thats not guna FLY with me!.......hhhmmmmmmmmmm very not COOL

No comments:

Post a Comment